Effective Date: June 1, 2021
Liberty Healthcare Corporation collects personally identifiable information from you, which may include your name, telephone number, e-mail address, the state you reside in, zip code, professional or employment-related information and any other information you may provide to us when you contact us or apply for a job through us. This information is collected and stored electronically when you contact us through the Site’s Contact Us page, apply for a job through the Site’s Careers page or sign up to receive notifications of job opportunities with us or our customers.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition, information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by Liberty Healthcare Corporation when you use the Site. This information may include: your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, domain names, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp of when the Site was accessed, referring/exit pages, the number of clicks you make on the Site and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Site. This information is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable and is used by us for our business purposes, including analyzing trends, administering and improving the Site, technical troubleshooting, maintaining the quality of the Site, tracking users’ movement on the Site, and gathering demographic information and general statistics regarding use of the Site.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
Duration of Cookies. We may use “persistent cookies.” Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
Instructions for managing cookies in your browser may be found here:
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to operate and improve the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent experience when interacting with us;
- to provide you with information about products and services that we may provide that we think may be of interest to you;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- for employment and recruitment purposes, including providing you with advertisements and notifications for job opportunities with us and our customers;
- to answer inquiries about and resolve any issues with our products and services; and
- to communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis and research on the Site, send e-mail updates about the Site, our products and services and job opportunities and provide you with advertisements of job opportunities that may interest you.
- With Our Customers. We may share your personal information with our customers, including hospitals, long-term care facilities, mental health centers and forensic units to provide them with long-term staffing and provide you with employment.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer or assign information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, change in control or other sale by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Liberty Healthcare Corporation does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
Liberty Healthcare Corporation uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse.
Third Party Links
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at the contact information provided below and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Questions / Contact Us
Notification of Changes